Hello! It wouldn’t be a motorbiking holiday in Trentino without a trip to Hotel Ciclamino & Off Road Park in Pietramurata (Dro). Ciclamino is the motorcross mecca of Trentino. It hosts the MXPG World Championships, as well as several other international events.
The hotel is located in Pietramurata, right next to the circuit venue, and just 11km from Lake Garda and 30km from Trento. The hotel offers secure motorbike storage, rooms of various sizes, a bar, and a restaurant-pizzeria, where you can enjoy simple yet authentic cuisine such as carne salada e fasoi, a local dish from Valle dei Laghi.
We also have a beautiful garden and outdoor pool, as well as a shady veranda where you can enjoy a nice glass of Trento DOC in peace!
If you love longer biking tours, our hotel is the perfect departure point for trips around Trentino, from Lake Garda to the Brenta Dolomites, Valle di Non, Val di Sole, and Val Rendena. Alternatively, why not explore some of the mountain passes in the Dolomites by heading up the Adige Valley and back through Cembra Valley?
What do we have to offer?
– Plenty of free parking
– A garage for your motorbike
– Various types of hotel room
– A hearty breakfast on the veranda
– Lunch and dinner made using local ingredients
– Bar with snacks and a selection of local and international beers and wines
– Access to the World Cup circuit
– Access to all Off Road Park facilities, including trial and enduro trails
– Rental of all equipment, including new motorbikes suitable for all ages
– An instructor who provides motocross, enduro, and trial lessons
– We also tailor our holiday packages for groups, depending on the activities you’re most interested in (offer includes a group leader – free of charge)
We are open all year round, including during the holidays!
B&B prices from 35 euros per person
Check availability here:
Request more information:
Follow us on social media to stay up to date on what we’re up to! https://www.facebook.com/HotelCiclamino